THE BEST LOVE IS THE KIND THAT AWAKENS THE SOUL; THAT MAKES US REACH FOR MORE, THAT PLANTS THE FIRE IN OUR HEARTS AND BRINGS PEACE TO OUR MINDS ~ THE NOTEBOOK
In my eyes, the best thing in life, is LOVE
Hello! I'm so happy you found me! I am Heather Blackston and I am your wedding photographer! And, so much more! It is an honor for me to document your very own, one of a kind, LOVE story. I will give you the wedding experience you've been dreaming of and tell your very own LOVE story through images that will stand the test of time.
First though, here's a little more about me! 10 things, I absolutely LOVE!
1. I LOVE my husband of 17+ years and counting! (We were high school sweethearts!)
2. I LOVE my babies! They will always be my babies and I dislike it very much that they are growing at a pace that is too fast for this momma's heart to handle!
3. I LOVE the feel of the sun kissing my skin and giving me more freckles even when I thought I couldn't get any more freckes!
4. I LOVE the Spring for the flowers, the Summer for the sun, and the Fall for the leaves, bonfires, and football games. I love winter because...... well, I haven't figured that out yet!
5. I LOVE an occasional day to relax in pajamas, read a good book, maybe soak in the tub with lots of bubbles! Annnnd, maybe a glass of wine!
6. I LOVE adrenaline! YESSS! Adrenaline - junkie here! I want to sky dive so bad, buuuut please don't ever put me in a carnival ride that goes in circles! UGH!
7. I LOVE God and ALL of His promises
8. I LOVE adventures! Just getting in the car and going... NO PLANNING!
9. I LOVE life even though its been a bit hard. (It's all in how you play the hand of cards you're given!)
10. I LOVE being outside! Bonus if the ocean is close!
11. Ok, I know I said 10, but I LOVE a goooooood cup of coffee! I mean who doesn't right? Or am I wrong? I mean, I have to be right on this guys! And, with lots of creamer.. I mean that's still coffee, right??!!
So, there's a little about me! If you have anything you'd like to know, I'm an open book! Just ask! ;)